TERMS & CONDITIONS – FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AND EXHIBITORS
For the purpose of this document, the “CarFest or the “SERVICE(s)” consists of:
- www.carfest.ae and any other website that we identify as a part of the CarFest.
- The mobile versions of our websites.
- Products, services or information that we may provide to you in the form of emails, texts (SMS) or chats, or by or through any other communication channel.
- CarFest Event
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
“We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to CarFest.“You” means you or anybody who in Our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission.“Your” shall be read accordingly.“Event” means an entertainment event including, without limitation, exhibition or cars event to be held at a Venue for which you have registered and paid for a car space using the platform.“Platform” means the web-based software platform together with associated plugins, application program interfaces (API’s), sub-modules, services and support infrastructure, sale and distribution of tickets, acceptance of registrations, and collection, storage and access of data relating to events. The CarFest Website is part of the CarFest Event.“BOOKING” means the booking of a car space or other types of evidence (including electronic tickets) for the right to occupy a space at or to attend an Event.“Venue” means any facilities or locations of any nature where the Event is being held.“Exhibitor“ means a person booking and making a purchase through the platform to display a car for sale at CarFest Event.Whereas “VISITOR” consists of all the users (registered/unregistered) who are exposed (directly/indirectly) to our service including YOU.
- BOOKING A CAR SLOT
- All car slots are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase as the purchase of car slots constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- It is Your responsibility to check Your bookings as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your booking on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- We will not be responsible for any car space booking confirmation that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- CarFest does not permit tickets to be resold for profit or commercial gain.
- The bookings are allowed for each day individually (Friday OR Saturday) or for the full event (Friday AND Saturday).
- If you shall book the car space for the full event (Friday and Saturday) and your car was sold the first day of the event (Friday), and you wish not to exhibit your car the second day (Saturday) please note that CarFest will not issue any refund. Exhibitor is not allowed to bring a different car for the second day.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Online Payments: We accept online payments using Paypal, Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Bank Transfer: We accept the payment through bank transfer. The bank details are as follow:
Beneficiary Name: Ninety Degree Events
Bank Account# 019100166024
Bank: Mashreq Bank, Sheikh Zayed Road
Tax Registration# 100017099100003
- Tickets are provided electronically by email or SMS to the email address or mobile phone number provided by you during registration or when making a booking for a car space. All tickets issued by the CarFest Platform are secured with an encrypted key, and contain a visible Barcode and Ticket ID, and can only be validated if they can be scanned correctly at the event venue.
- You may present either a printed or digital booking and payment confirmation at the event venue, provided the barcode and booking ID are clearly visible. You may not be permitted entry into the event if the ticket cannot be validated. In addition to producing a valid booking, CarFest may require you to show evidence of identity, or the card used to make payment.
- All prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes.No order will be accepted until We have received full payment.
- CarFest will not be involved or part of any sales or buying activities between the individual’s sellers and buyers before, during or after the event.
- BOOKING CANCELATION/ REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- No refunds are granted if you wish to cancel after purchase.
- Canceled/ RESCHEDULED EVENT
- It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been canceled or rescheduled and the date and time of any rescheduled Event. Where an Event is canceled or rescheduled, we will use Our reasonable endeavors to notify You using the details You provided Us with at the time of booking the car slot. We do not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- It is Your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provide Us with at the time of ordering.
- Where reasonably necessary, Carfest reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event programme.
Rescheduled Events: Where an Event is rescheduled by CarFest due to unforeseen reasons, Your car slot will be automatically moved to the next available date, unless the Exhibitor wishes to pick a different date. If the Exhibitor wishes not to participate, he will be eligible for the full refund. The Exhibitor has to send email to CarFest organizers with full details of the booking.
- ALLOCATION OF CAR SPACES
How are car slots allocated?: You will be allocated a space which will be sent to your registered email address. The Exhibitor shall respect the setup timing provided by the Organizer to ensure smooth operation. Failure to comply with the setup timing will lead to the cancellation of the booking and automatically losing the slot with no refund.
Alteration of FloorPlan: CarFest reserves the right to amend the Floorplan or alter the exact location of car spaces/booths within the floorplan.
Special requirements: The exhibitor must advise CarFest of any special requirements. All special requirements are subject to approval.
Event day: Cars offered for sale need to display a ‘CAR FOR SALE’ window banner which is provided by the Organiser.
- CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION for EXHIBITORS AND VISITORS
A valid booking and payment confirmation must be produced to get into an Event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the booking confirmation may invalidate your booking, therefore you may not be allowed to enter the Event.
a)Not permitted: behavior at the Event in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of CarFest has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other exhibitors/visitors;
b) Not permitted: alcohol, smoking, disruptive and/or disrespectful behavior, threatening, abusive or insulting words are prohibited;
c) Exhibitor fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age;
d) Not permitted: no other products to be sold by the Exhibitor during the Event;
e) Disturbance: loudspeakers or any machinery or equipment which is of sufficient volume to be distracting to neighboring exhibitors or event visitors;
f) Exhibitor may not sublease his car space;
g)Exhibitor/visitor is responsible for his own property: the property of the exhibitor is deemed to be under his/her custody, control and oversight at all times. Exhibitor is responsible for the security of his/her car and belongings for the arrival, departing, and during the Event;
h) Liability: CarFest accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of exhibitor personal property (including materials, displays, and equipment) due to any reason;
i) Responsibility for loss/damage caused to the event: the Exhibitor/Visitor will be solely responsible for the cost of remedying any damage and repairs howsoever caused to the Venue and Event. All property damaged or destroyed by exhibitor/visitor must be replaced to its original condition at the expense of exhibitor/visitor;
j) Venue/Event Compliance: the Exhibitor/Visitor must, at all times, comply with the Venue’s and Event’s regulations and policies;
k) Not permitted: animals (with the exception of guide dogs), laser pens, any item that may be interpreted as a potential weapon;
l) You must comply with instructions and directions given by the Event staff;
m) Failure to comply: In the case of any failure of any Exhibitor/Visitor to comply with these Terms and Conditions, CarFest may cancel the Exhibitor’s booking or may ask to leave the Exhibitor from the Event/Venue. No refund or compensation will be payable to the Exhibitor if cancellation or expulsion occurs;
n) Consequences of ejection: If the Exhibitor is asked to leave from the Event/Venue, or his/her booking is canceled, the Exhibitor will be prohibited from occupying any car space. If the Exhibitor is at the time occupying a car space, the Exhibitor must immediately remove his/her cars from the Event/Venue in accordance with CarFest directions.
- FORCE MAJEURE
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lockout, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. We will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Complaints about the implementation of the agreement between CarFest and Exhibitor/Visitor should reach the management preferably immediately or within 2 weeks after the implementation of the Event. Complaints submitted after this period will no longer be considered by CarFest.If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, We will attempt to settle it. To this end, We shall use Our reasonable endeavors to consult or negotiate in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties.
- LINKS & THIRD PARTIES
Insurance: The Organizer will only provide third party liability insurance at all times during the Event.Intellectual property: Copyright in the Platform (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, and software) is owned or licensed by CARFEST. You may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create new works from any part of the Platform; or
- reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise try to access the source code, user flows or application architecture of the Platform.Photo/Video: Official photographers and videographers will be appointed for the Event. The pictures and videos taken at CarFest event will be used on Carfest online platforms or for business purposes. By participating in the Event you agree that you may appear in some of the photos and videos that will be used by CarFest.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- GOVERNING LAW
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that use of the CarFest is entirely at your own risk. All the services are provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranties of any kind. All express and implied warranties are expressly disclaimed. CARFEST disclaims any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, and performance of the website. CARFEST disclaims any warranties for other services or goods received through or advertised on the CARFEST or the sites or service or accessed through any links on CARFEST. CARFEST disclaims any warranties for viruses or other harmful components in connection with the CARFEST.
- Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances shall CARFEST be liable for any damages of any kind, resulting from any aspect of your use of our service, completely regardless of how the damages have arisen. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the CARFEST or any links on the CARFEST.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Email Us