In this privacy statement the “CarFest” or the “SERVICE(s)” means
i): www.carfest.ae and any other website that we identify as a part of the CARFEST.
ii): The mobile versions of our websites.
iii): Products, services or information that we may provide to you in the form of emails, texts (SMS) or chats, or by or through any other communication channel.
Whereas “VISITOR” means all the users (registered/unregistered) who are exposed (directly/indirectly) to our services including YOU.
1. What data do we collect about you?
a. Data provided through direct interactions
When you sign up to receive the offers on cars or you place an order to buy the event tickets, we may collect the following information about you:
• When you place an order: we shall receive your name, mobile#, email, car brand you want to exhibit along with the car model and car model year
• When you sign up to receive offers: we shall receive your email, the car brand you are interested in and the brand of car you would like to buy in near future.
• If you voluntarily submit information to us in any form or in the result of a subscription to our newsletter. We may collect this information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you interact with the CARFEST, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, content and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
b. Data we collect automatically when you use our Services
When you interact with our Platform or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
• Clickstream data
We collect information about your activity on our Platform which includes the pages you visit, your interaction with the content available on the website.
• Cookies and Similar Technologies
• Data from third-party services
When you interact with the CARFEST, We may receive non-personal data about you from various third parties that includes Google Analytics. If you would like more information about this, please contact us using the relevant contact details set out in section 8.
2. Do we collect data from children?
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect data from anyone under 16. If we become aware that a person under 16 has provided us with personal data, we will delete it immediately.
3. How we process the collected information?
The information collected from Users on Our Site is used for different purposes including the below.
a. To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation:
We may use the information collected from you when we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
b. To improve our site and personalize user experience:
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
c. To improve customer service:
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
d. To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature:
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
e. To send periodic emails/SMS:
The email address / mobile# Users provide us will only be used to send them information and updates regarding their inquiries. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will either include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
The next section explains how we ensure the security of the information provided by the Users on our Site.
4. How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
The next section explains in which scenarios when we share your personal information.
5. Sharing your personal information
7. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
8. Contact Us
For any questions or clarification, please Email Us